Video Launch Method
Video is a powerful medium for communicating brand, business and product information. Video captures your audience’s engagement, heightens their interest and gets them looking deeper at your product.
Video product launches are the go-to for the world’s best brands.
This guide reveals the best techniques used in successful product launch videos. With these techniques, you will not only gain a vital understanding of running effective video launches, you will also elevate your brand’s position and increase your brand’s awareness.
It contains all the necessary information that you’ll need to plan your product launch with all the best strategies and execute it to perfection.
The course has been split into 9 easily navigated sections and each provides highly effective and actionable instructions on how to video launch your product. With the power of video and the know-how on video launches, you can take your product launch to a new level!
- Introduction to Product Pre-launch: This section introduces the course and explains why you need to strategize your video product launch to maximize success.
- Planning Your Product Launch: You can’t go in blind - this section teaches you the best way of planning your product launch from start to finish.
- Pre-launch - What Needs to be Done?: Creating a preliminary buzz around your product prior to launch is crucial.
- Launch Video 1 - First Impressions: Your first video launch video should aim to make the best first impressions possible on potential buyers.
- Launch Video 2: This next sections explains how to reel prospects in and entice them further into your product.
- Product Reviews and Descriptions: Describing your product is tricky - this section describes how to effectively review your product without putting people off with bad sales technique.
- Closing the Deal: This section explains how to convert to sales and close the deal with an effective CTA.
- Video Production Tips: We’re also going to explain the easiest and cheapest methods for creating a video, either DIY or in collaboration with a professional.